PTF 01 -
A Batch Performance Monitor for CA-IDMS Applications.
PTF's For DBSTATS Rel 3.0 - CA-IDMS 12.X Compatible
here to download PTF-01.
- Large times are being formatted incorrectly.
PTF 02 -
Click here to download PTF-02.
- If a program does not have DC-Batch for its protocol, but it uses the DC-Batch subschema control layout, then DBSTATS is not reporting the DML sequence number correctly.
PTF 03 -
Click here to download PTF-03.
- DBSTATS does not report I/Os that result from the RETURN db-key FROM
PTF 04 -
Click here to download PTF-04.
- If the DBKey or SortKey field for an ACCEPT, RETURN, or OBTAIN
using a DBKey or SortKey is in the File Section of a COBOL
program, or if it is a subscripted field, DBSTATS may not
accumulate all executions of the statement together. This PTF
corrects that problem.
PTF 05 -
Click here to download PTF-05.
- Summary report not printing when ROLLBACK or ROLLBACK TASK
PTF 06 -
PTF 07 -
- DBSTATS Release 3.00 does not work with the 10.2 Services Batch
Interface introduced on the 9506 tape of CA-IDMS Release 12.0.
Since this interface is using the Release 10.2 communication
between application programs and the DBMS, the 10.2 version of
DBSTATS (DBSTATS Release 2.02) must be used with this feature.
PTF#0011 for DBSTATS Release 2.02 must be applied, and DBSTATS
Release 2.02 must be linked with the Release 12.0 (9506 or later)
See DBSTATS Release 2.02 PTF#0011 for additional details.
Click here to download PTF-07.
- DBSTATS prevents calls to IDMSIN01 from working correctly.
PTF 08 -
Click here to download PTF-08.
- Change password algorithm to simplify procedures for generating passwords
PTF 10 -
Click here to download PTF-10.
Some internal offsets used by DBSTATS have changed in Release 16.
This PTF must be applied, and then DBSTATS must be reinstalled to
correctly link DBSTATS and IDMS.
This fix must be applied BEFORE installing IDMS in a Release 16
PTF 11 -
Click here to download PTF-11.
DBStats does not recognize a newly applied password (03/29/2009).
PTF 12 -
Click here to download PTF-12.
Some internal offsets used by DBSTATS have changed in Release 18. (06/13/2013).
Back to DBSTATS
Back to HSL.
Hybrid Systems Ltd., Inc.
200 University Park Drive
Edwardsville, IL 62294